Cookies and how they Benefit You
A cookie is a small file containing text and numbers generated by a website and can be stored and accessed via your web browser back to our website when you revisit the site.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Necessary cookies – necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. An example of some of the cookies used is listed below.
AWSELB (expiry: Session duration)
Provider URL: tag.crsspxl.com
Cookie purpose description: Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times.
_utmb (expiry: Session duration)
Provider URL: cosmeticsurgery-partners.co.uk
Cookie purpose description: Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
_stid (expiry: 1 Year)
Provider URL: sharethis.com
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID that identifies the user’s device for return visits
• Cloudflare – to load page faster internationally
• Facebook/Twitter feed
• Social share buttons
• Google Analytics
• Facebook pixel (to collect data for remarketing)
• Twitter (to collect data for remarketing)
• YoutubeCookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties – Learn more
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Microsoft Edge – (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
For further information on how to delete cookies, click here.
We have constructed patient guidance. It has been based on best-practice guidelines from a variety of professional bodies and serves as a step-by-step pathway with your safety as our prime concern.
Please download the Covid-19 patient pathways PDF document