We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your procedure over 6 to 48 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the total value.
0% Finance is available on certain procedures, to find out eligibility please contact our clinic, we will be able to advise you.
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your procedure. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Contact us now for more information, our expert team are available to discuss options with you.
020 7486 6778
Cosmetic Surgery Partners,
The London Welbeck Hospital,
27 Welbeck Street,
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You’re in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability with Deko advising you of the outcome in just a few seconds (via email). It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which will be recorded on your credit file.
If approved for finance, Deko will let you know who your lender is and provide you with their full contact details and information. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement and pay your deposit.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after your surgery. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.