- No products in the cart.
Appointed as Consultant in 2006, she is on the GMC (General Medical Council) specialist register for plastic surgery. A full member of the Italian, American and British Societies of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Anna gained her experience working at The University of Minas Gerais, Brazil; Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and Royal Free Hospital London, Oxford University Hospitals; Barcelona (Hospitau S.Pau) Helsinki (University Hospital ). Awarded with an International Masters degree in Reconstructive Surgery, European Diploma in Hand Surgery, Diploma in Microsurgical Techniques,
Nominated in the Worldwide Association Of Female Professionals and participates actively at the Forum Woman in Plastic Surgery (American Association of Plastic Surgeons)
She is devoted to public education on plastic surgery subjects, as chair of Prevention Committee Federation of European Society of Surgery of the Hand and working actively with BAPRAS and BSSH
Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (FEBOPRAS)
International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeon (ASPS)
· International Member of American Association of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
· Fellow European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (FEBOPRAS)
· Ordinary Member British Association of Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeon (BAPRAS)
· Ordinary Member Of “Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Italian Society” (SICPRE).
· Ordinary Member of The British Society for Surgery of The Hand (BSSH)
· Ordinary Member of Prevention Group Trauma Committee (BSSH)
· Fellow of the Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH)
· Leader of Prevention of Trauma Group Trauma Committee (FESSH)
· Ordinary Member Of “Hand Surgery Italian Society” (SICM).
· Ordinary Member Of “Hand Trauma Prevention Group SICM.
· Associate Member Of “Microsurgery Italian Society” (SIM).
· Ordinary Member of “Members Committee” Italian Hand Society.
· Member of Court of Examiner Royal College of Surgeon for MRCS exam
· Fellow of The King’s Fund College “leadership group”
· Fellow of European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (FEBOPRAS).
· European Master Degree on Reconstructive Microsurgery, University “Autonoma” of Barcelona.
· Microsurgery techniques Diploma;
· Microsurgery Italian Society-Hands Surgery Italian Society.
· European Hand Surgery Diploma;
· Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand.
· Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Degree, University “La Sapienza” of Rome; 70/70 cum laude.
· Medical and Surgery Degree, University of Palermo; 110/110 cum laude.
We are fully compliant with the government’s coronavirus guidelines and remain open by following the latest governmental protocols.
For further details please see Covid-19 patient pathways PDF document
To further minimise your risk, consider an online consultation
Please contact our award-winning team on 020 7486 6778 who will be happy to help further.